Top Pillars | Code of Conduct (CoC)
The Top Pillars Code of Professional Conduct and Practice (Institute Code) assert that its employees must achieve the highest quality of service for our clients whilst the employees right are respected and held in high regard.
Behaving in an open, honest and trustworthy manner;
- Being responsible and accountable for your actions and decisions.
- Exhibiting and defending professional and personal integrity at all times.
- Disclosing any personal interest which may affect your decisions.
- Acting reasonably and justifiably in identifying and resolving conflicts of values, including those of an ethical nature.
- Being truthful and transparent in all communications.
- Neither offering nor accepting gifts, hospitality or services which could create, or imply, an improper obligation.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and regulations in the countries where you are operating.
Acting in the best interests of your organization, customers, clients and/or partners;
- Safeguarding and not seeking personal advantage from all confidential, proprietary, commercially sensitive and personal information that comes into your possession, only disclosing it to those entitled to receive it.
- Acting in a manner that supports Top Pillars overall objectives and reputation.
- Serving Top Pillars customers and clients to the highest possible standards at all times.
- Establishing, maintaining and developing business relationships based on mutual confidence, trust and respect.
Said about CoC
“What you feed your soul is what you harvest with your actions”Shannon L. Alder
Respecting the people with whom you work; Examples includes:
- Supporting colleagues and having a safe work environment for all employees .
- Encouraging and assisting colleagues to develop their skills and progress their careers, valuing the contribution which they make, and recognizing their achievements.
- Promoting, enhancing, sharing and encouraging best management practice.
Continually developing and maintaining professional knowledge and competence; Examples includes:
- Striving for excellence at all times.
- Continuing to develop professionally, maintaining relevant knowledge and competence.
- Always acting and in accordance to achieve the highest standards of professional behavior and performance.
Upholding the reputation of the profession and the Institute; Examples includes:
- Promoting the Institute’s mission, vision, values and standing as a leading professional body for management, leadership, and consultancy.
- Upholding the profession’s integrity and good standing, and refraining from conduct which detracts from its reputation.
- Observing the standards of professional conduct and behavior as set out in this Code, and other relevant professional standards.
- Complying with all reasonable requests made by Top Pillars for information to support its activities.
Creating a positive impact on society; Examples includes:
- Treating others fairly and with respect, promoting equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion, and supporting human rights and dignity.
- Addressing the interests and needs of all Top Pillars stakeholders in a balanced manner.
- Ensuring that the environmental impact of your work is as positive as possible.
If our CoC is something you like and you do, drop us your resume from here