Freelance Computer Skills Trainer is needed!
Top Pillars is a professional training and consulting firm that was launched in 2020 in Amman, Jordan. It aims at delivering a full package of professional specialized business development interventions and dedicates its efforts to empower targeted beneficiaries and build their capacities in various socio-economic sectors. As well, Top Pillars customer-centric approach aims to provide fresh graduates and entry level employees with tailored training and workshops to access the job market.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in computer skills training.
- Academic: Minimum bachelor degree in applied topic. Master degree preferred.
- Good organizer, meticulous, and good public speaker at ease moderating large groups.
- Strong communication skills. Proficiency in English and Arabic required.
- CEH / CISSP/ ICDL certification are highly preferred.
- Design, implement and administer training material and schedules.
- Train and instruct students, learners and end-users in computer operations.
- Design and develop computer instructional material useful for end-users and learners.
- Evaluate and assess student progress.
- Implement new technologies and methodologies in training issues.
- Brief and instruct end-users on new technologies, software programs and applications.
- Coordinate with customer analysts to develop new course material.
- Assist and support other personnel in classroom management.
- Review and evaluate customer needs and design appropriate course material.
- Integrate best practices in training schedules and procedures and issues.
Type of contract:
Freelance | Minimum commitment: 6 months.
Salary: Commission based.
Company location is Amman, Jordan while freelancer can work from home.
- Position is open for males and females
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.