Project Management Internship Opportunity
This structured programme will be tailored to meet the requirements of your career path, to ensure you get maximum value. You will work on a diverse portfolio of cutting edge projects, and gain an excellent insight into the project life cycle. You’ll be expected to engage in on-the-job training across key elements of the business development.
You will receive mentor-ship, first-class technical training and personal development opportunities that will equip you with the skills you need to advance in a career in project management. If you impress us over the course of the programme, there’s a chance of a permanent opportunity with Top Pillars upon traineeship completion.
You will play a pivotal role in the delivery of our development pipeline, supporting projects at every stage. Successful applicants will be required to assist in the following tasks:
- Day-to-day assistance to the project managers in the delivery of projects.
- Communicating with stakeholders and partners regarding project needs and goals.
- Contributing to the planning and development of projects.
- Researching information as required.
- Keeping track of and reporting on project progress.
- Completing any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
- Promoting and upholding Top Pillars reputation for providing the highest standards.
- Developing your knowledge and work practices within the guidelines of Top Pillars.
- Ensuring our subcontractors and partners are delivering at the highest standards.
- Demonstrate your knowledge and skills to ensure efficient delivery of projects to a high quality.
- Performing administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a commitment to project management and possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Working towards achieving a 2:1 degree in a relevant Project Management or Engineering related degree.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective time and task management.
- Strong team-working and interpersonal skills.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and project management software.
- Excellent English / Arabic skills.
What you will get?
At Top Pillars we have a saying: “A job does not define an individual, the individual defines the job.” In essence the more you can do, the more we at Top Pillars can give. Our industrial placement will offer:
- A challenging yet rewarding 3-month programme tailored to your degree course.
- Contribute to a variety of projects that make a real difference to our clients and the end user.
- Mentoring, training and support from our team of industry experts.
- Gain valuable work experience within a reputable and industry-leading company.
- Excellent careers prospects, with potential opportunity of employment in the future.
- Opportunity to attend a calendar of company planned events, fundraisers and socials.
- A great chance to make extra money by coordination the training programs.
- Traineeship letter (only if you complete the traineeship program).
- No other compensations (Unpaid opportunity) with possibility to get job offer after internship
- 3 month availability.
- 5 days a week.
- 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Have a Laptop.
- Have no other commitments.
- Salary: unpaid
“An outstanding Project Manager Trainee should be able to maintain oversight of all project activities, identify any issues, and ensure these are resolved promptly.”
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.