Freelance Supply Chain & Logistics trainer is needed!
Top Pillars is a professional training and consulting firm that was launched in 2020 in Amman, Jordan. It aims at delivering a full package of professional specialized business development interventions and dedicates its efforts to empower targeted beneficiaries and build their capacities in various socio-economic sectors. As well, Top Pillars customer-centric approach aims to provide fresh graduates and entry level employees with tailored training and workshops to access the job market.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in Supply Chain & Logistics training.
- Academic: Minimum bachelor degree in applied topic. Master degree preferred.
- Good organizer, meticulous, and good public speaker at ease moderating large groups.
- Strong communication skills. Proficiency in English and Arabic required.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- CSLP/ CLTD / CLM certification are highly preferred.
- Train and instruct students for different Human resources aspects.
- Design supplementary materials as needed.
- Punctual delivery of training for all scheduled courses/classes.
- Follow the designed syllabus for the course.
- Provide feedback and reporting to supervisors as necessary.
- Submit student performance reports as required.
- Attend instructors’ meetings and training workshops organized Top Pillars.
- Correct homework, quizzes and all assignments online if needed.
- Assist in activities designed for student development.
Type of contract:
Freelance | Minimum commitment: 6 months.
Salary: Commission based
Company location is Amman, Jordan while freelancer can work from home.
- Position is open for males and females
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.