You will play a pivotal role in the delivery of our development pipeline, supporting projects at every stage. Successful applicants will be required to assist in the following tasks:
- Design printed collateral including, but not limited to, newsletters, brochures, booklets, apparel and banners.
- Evaluate and suggest paper and other materials for printing
- Edit images, retouching as needed
- Implement and maintain brand guidelines across organization
- Update old designs with current brand standards
- Fulfill online orders of printed materials
- Provide input on social media and website graphics
- Collaborate on interior office design
- Manage numerous simultaneous ongoing design projects within designed timelines and deadlines
- Organize, manage and track digital asset files/creative work to meet the organizational needs
- Manage archive of printed materials
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a commitment to project management and possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Training, experience, or certification in graphic design.
- Experience with social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and their integration into graphic design needs.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective time and task management.
- Strong team-working and interpersonal skills.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent English / Arabic skills.
What you will get
At Top Pillars we have a saying: “A job does not define an individual, the individual defines the job.” In essence the more you can do, the more we at Top Pillars can give. Our industrial placement will offer:
- Contribute to a variety of projects that make a real difference to our clients and the end user.
- Mentoring, training and support from our team of industry experts.
- Gain valuable work experience within a reputable and industry-leading company.
- Excellent careers prospects, with potential opportunity of employment in the future.
- Opportunity to attend a calendar of company planned events, fundraisers and socials.
- A great chance to make extra money by coordination the training programs.
- Traineeship letter (only if you complete the traineeship program).
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.