Top Pillars use certain web analytics services, including third-party services, to help us understand and analyze how visitors use the site. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies on both an individual and aggregated basis. These analytics services, including 3rd party services, also use this information to place advertisements that our users visit.
Use and Processing of Information
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, Top Pillars use information that we collect on our behalf in the following ways:
- To identify trainees when they visit our websites.
- Provide products and services.
- Improve our services and advertiser product offerings.
- Conduct analytics.
- To respond to inquiries related to support, employment opportunities or other requests.
- For internal administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationships.
- To automatically build user profiles and marketing segments based on the interests of particular groups. These profiles do not have legal or similarly significant effects on individuals.
Although the sections above describe our primary purpose in collecting trainee’s information, in many situations we have more than one purpose.
For example, if the trainee completes an online purchase we may collect his information to perform our contract with him, but we also collect his information as we have a business need in maintaining his information after his transaction is complete so that we can quickly and easily respond to any questions about his order.
As a result, our collection and processing of his information is based in different contexts upon his consent, our need to perform a contract, our obligations under law, and/or our need to conduct our business.
Sharing of Information
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we disclose information in the following situations:
- Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may share information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, company, business, or assets, we will also share information with that company using appropriate safeguards, including at the negotiation stage.
- Our Business Clients. When we collect information on behalf of our business clients, we share that information with them.
- Public. Some of our websites may provide the opportunity to post comments, reviews, in a public forum. If you decide to submit information on these pages, that information may be publicly available.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers. Service providers may help us to administer our website, conduct surveys, provide technical support, other administrative functions, process payments.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
- Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, court orders, in connection with any legal process. We may also share your information to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies.